Banjo Billy's Boulder Bus Tours
The history of Colorado, and Denver and Boulder in particular, is full of interesting characters and great stories. Join us on our funky bus as our guides entertain you with tales of scoundrels, scandals, murders, rivalry that made these 2 cities what they are today. Beware, there will be some jokes thrown in as well, but the stories are all true! Our unique tours are fun, and you’ll learn something you didn’t know, even if you grew up in the area.
Your Wandaroo Assistant is here!
Book with peace of mind that a real human here at Wandaroo will ensure you have an excellent experience.
We'll take care of booking and itinerary details for you!
You don't pay until your activity is confirmed with the provider.
We are actual humans who care about you having an amazing experience.
What To Expect
If you thought Boulder was funky, you don’t know the half of it. Join us on our 90 minute Boulder tour to learn about current traditions, crazy folk lore and the history that formed this world famous college town from a mining supply town. Here’s just some of the things we cover:
- A bizarre tale of a haunted hotel complete with three suicides but just one note.
- Tattoos, Adidas and peace pipes may be common in Boulder, but did you know they’ve been in here for 7,500 years?
- How well did a former President and a Boulder madam know each other?
- The flamboyant owner of Boulder’s most expensive home dies a pauper, in 1901
- A tale of 3 pampered dogs and a most unusual death
- The Mystery at Macky Auditorium